Another Change!

On this post I left you with a teaser about a “baby announcement.” Again, it is not the human kind because none of us here are ready for that. Instead…I’m announcing the birth of my new baby blog:


completelysold.blogspot.com
and coming soon
completely sold.com

I’m thrilled and excited to have my first job as a professional blogger for my friends Melissa and Nicole at RE/MAX Complete. They are two very talented and very successful Realtors who live and work in my city and the surrounding areas. They love selling real estate, houses, and everything that goes along with them. I think we will make a good team because I love writing about real estate, houses, and everything that goes with them.

So visit my new blog baby and watch it grow. But don’t forget to come back because “things change” is my first-born, and I’ll still be happily blogging here as well…that is one thing that will never change!

If you have any interest in hiring me as a blogger for your business of family, please contact me at loric@heythingschange.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment