Transform Your Weekend

Happy weekend. I am loving being at BYU Women's Conference with my mom, my three sisters, my oldest daughter and some friends. The food is great, the speakers are great, and unlimited time with some of my favorite women is great. I hope you have some fun things to look forward to this weekend. Here is a little treat for you to enjoy while you look through my blog roundup for the week.

Amazing!

-Do you want to be more successful? 9 Tips from Harvard Business Review.
-Great list of Common Ingredient Substitutions.
-Great ideas from Jenny for stylish ceiling fans.
-Inspiration from NieNie and C. Jane today!
-Great decorating advice via Say Yes to Hoboken!
-I love Pinterest! Will someone please explain to me how to get an account?
-Design Fetish is my new blog crush!
-Anthropologie Dresses are my new spring crush.
-Easy and fun DIY baskets for May Day.
-Yummy!…23 Smoothie Recipes.

I also blog for Completely Sold. Here are my posts from this week:

-Welcome to Real Estate 101.
-On the Market: Eric Clapton House
-CS on Design: The Real Life Home Series
-CS on Curb Appeal: Island vs. Peninsula
-CS on the Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment