Welcome to the weekend! Football season has started and for us that means Friday night tailgate parties with the high school cheerleaders and their families, and then the football game. I
stupidly happily volunteered to be in charge of tailgating last year and here it is a new year and I’m in charge again. It isn’t really that big of a deal, mostly phone calls and set up and clean up, and everyone is so willing to help and participate. Our little town is very supportive of high school sports, so a majority of the community comes to the games and it makes for a fun evening. So I’m off to make decorations and food and get the house ready for a weekend visit from Courtnee and Geoff. We love it when they come because the whole weekend feels like a party and we don’t feel too guilty for not getting a lot of things done around the house…maybe they should come every weekend!
10 Changes to Enjoy this Weekend:
1. Things change: Cloth Stools.
2. Food change: Bloomin' Zucchini.
3. Healthy changes: Dirty Dozen + Clean 15.
4. Thrifty change: Shop Savvy App.
5. Design change: Moss Graffiti via Design Mom.
6. Fashion change: 15 Fashion Must-Haves for Mom.
7. Color change: Add some "zest" to your bedroom.
8. Fun change: Fun & Thrifty Labor Day Sidewalk Sale.
9. Hopeful change: Hoping to see The Help this weekend.
Enjoy your extra long weekend!