Image by Penelope Dullaghan
The weekend is here! For me that means another tailgate party and more football games. For a family of girls, we sure see a lot of football. We are also going to work on some cleaning and projects, tend to our turkeys, attend two wedding receptions, and do some church stuff. Life is busy, but definitely great! Here are a few changes I’ve been wanting to share…
10 Changes to Enjoy this Weekend: (if you only have time to view one of these, make sure it is #7! Courtney always makes me laugh out loud)
1. Food Changes: Veggies in your Ice Cream. Learn more about Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams here.
2. Design Changes: Design Sponge Book is officially out.
3. Design Changes: Oil-based Paint. Jenny has me sold…I’m going to give it a shot.
4. Things Change: Lemonade Kool-Aid as a Dishwasher Cleaner.
5. Change in Perspective: The Burning House via Design Mom…I can’t stop thinking about this.
6. Life Changes: The Pathfinder Class.
*7. Fashion Changes: Fashion advice for Mormon Women from Nienie’s sisters.
8. Healthy Changes: Simple ways to Prevent Colds and Flu.
9. Seasons Change: Apple Crafts
Have a lovely weekend!