I just finished making my annual batch of cranberry sauce and the house smells so good…oranges, cloves, apples, cranberries and cinnamon. We will be packing up this weekend as “over the river and through the woods, to Grandmother’s house we go.” Before that, though, we have to wrap up our turkey project and deliver turkeys and cranberry sauce to our lucky family, friends, and neighbors. They will be eating one of the best Thanksgiving turkeys that money can buy.
Some of my favorite things about celebrating the holidays are family, fun, and tradition. Thanksgiving for us means time with the Cartwright family, golf, hiking, movies, and lots of yummy food. I can hardly wait. I hope your Thanksgiving is full of all your favorite things, too.
Here are some changes to enjoy this weekend…
1. Design Changes--A Collection A Day. I love this idea…the book is on my Christmas list.
2. Healthy Changes--10 Turkey Alternatives.
3. Healthy Changes--Nourished Kitchen features “real food” cooking.
4. Life Changes--The Traveling Red Dress.
5. Design Changes--Ivy League Dorm Rooms. Wow!
6. Things Change--DIY Gold Toe Flats.
7. Design Changes—celebrating all-things Antler.
8. Things Change--Light Bulbs change to all kinds of lovely things.
9. Food Changes—I’m loving the idea of these Mini Pumpkin Pies.
10. Inspiration--In the Spirit of Thanksgiving.
Here are a few changes you might have missed…
Have a lovely weekend full of lovely changes.