Design Changes—“I’m Dreaming of a White Kitchen”


Image from Chic Geek

Lately I’ve been feeling a real push to simplify all aspects of my life, but especially my home’s design.  A few years ago, I went on a mad painting spree and filled my home with lots and lots of color…too much I’ve decided.  Now, I just want soft, light, neutral, natural with some punches of color and graphics.  So far, I’ve “whitened up” Halle’s bedroom, and after Christmas I’m ready to dive in to a whole house re-do.  One of the first things I want to do is paint my kitchen cabinets white.  White kitchens are definitely a design trend right now, but they are also timeless and classic so when the trend is no longer trendy, the kitchen will still be current. 

I’ve been collecting white kitchen images over the past several months, and posted them on Pinterest.  Here are just a few of my favorites…


Image by Ashlee Raubach

Image at Carla Lane Interiors

Image at House of Turquoise


Image at House Beautiful


Image at Traditional Home

No comments:

Post a Comment