The Weekend Changes

 


Chiens de Traineaux

I am in love with this image!  It makes me smile every time I look at it…the snow, the sheep all in a row, the different shades of white are all so lovely to me somehow.  I wish I was looking out a window at this sight today with hot chocolate in one hand, a good book in the other, and a toasty fire keeping me warm.  Alas, no snow, no sheep, no fire.  A girl can dream, though.

While I’m off counting sheep, here are some changes for you to enjoy…

*The Best 100 Opening Lines From Books.
*The Sound of Silence…great music and sweet video. 
*An organized Dream Closet.
*Pretty Labels.
*Today is 15 Minute Friday.
*I want These Measuring Cups in every color.
*I splurged on This Candle…love, love, love!
*I’m still searching for the Perfect Rice Pudding Recipe.
*Inspiration--101 Simple Truths.

Hope your weekend is wooly and white…I hope mine is, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment