The Weekend Changes


Image

Be careful what you wish for!  After two months of wanting snow, I finally got it, just in time for spring.  I only like snow until the end of February, but Utah weather is crazy in the spring, so you never know what you are going to get.  I’ve even had snow on my birthday before, and my birthday is in May.

Plans for the weekend:  a teenage party tonight…say hello to the chocolate fountain, an activity with my tween tomorrow, more Happiness Commandment posts, and lots of mom stuff like driving, cleaning, grocery shopping, and laundry.  Busy and fun.

While I’m hosting parties and shoveling snow, here are some changes for you to enjoy:

*A party every day…sounds good to me!

*Mandy’s Bedroom Makeover + Cube Light.

*Green treats to welcome March…Key Lime Cheesecake Cupcakes or Pistachio Cake?

*Have you ever Painted a Lampshade?

*Liz’s thoughts on a new fashion trend…Mixing Patterns.

*Inspiration…For the Mormon Teenager (really any teenager).

And here are a few changes you might have missed:

My Happiness Commandments

*#1--Live with Faith
*#2--All You Need is Love
*#3--Be Lori
*#4--Time Out
*#5--Just Show Up
*#6--Live Today

A Tween Bedroom Redo

*DIY Confetti Wall Art
*DIY String Art Panels
*DIY Bubbly Disco Ball Chandelier

No comments:

Post a Comment