Get Healthy—My Report

twelve in 2012_edited-2


Image at Art du Jour by Martha Lever

March has been good for me…my overall health and outlook on life has improved considerably.  I’m back to daily exercise, healthier eating, and more water.  I’ve even lost a few pounds.  Focusing on health has been a great way to jumpstart some healthy changes and replace bad habits with good.  Of course I’m still struggling with some things…I’m still drinking some soda, I miss some workouts, and my diet could still use some improvement.  Overall, I’m happy with my progress, but I also plan to continue getting healthier throughout the year.

In case you missed some of my posts on getting healthy, here are my Top 10:

Healthy Changes in March
Feeling the Love
Get Dressed
Whole Grains
Cucumber Mint Lemon Water
My Fitness Pal
Run for Your Life!
Personal Trainers
30 Minutes
10 Tips to Get Healthy from an (almost) Expert

I hope March has been a good month for you, too.  If you have any healthy changes you would like to share, please do.  I would love to hear from you.

I’ll be back tomorrow with April’s change.

No comments:

Post a Comment