Life Changes

1tran·si·tion

noun
\tran(t)-ˈsi-shən, tran-ˈzi-, chiefly British tran(t)-ˈsi-zhən\

Definition of TRANSITION

1a : passage from one state, stage, subject, or place to another : change

b : a movement, development, or evolution from one form, stage, or style to another

Change is inevitable. Really! We can hate it, fight it, make ourselves miserable because of it.
Or we can acknowledge it, embrace it, and celebrate it.
And that is what this blog is about.

And that is what I’m naming a new feature on my blog—Life Changes.
It will feature life changes like these…

becoming an adult
becoming a parent
becoming the parent of an adult

changing jobs
changing addresses
changing careers

death

empty nests

getting married
getting divorced
getting remarried

illness
injury

losing weight
losing your hair
losing your stuff
losing your mind

sanity
seasons

wrinkles

These stories will come from friends and family.
And from people that I haven’t met, but whose life transitions inspire me.
I hope they will inspire you, too.
I hope they will help you acknowledge, embrace, and celebrate the fact that…

…things change.

No comments:

Post a Comment