Transform Your Weekend

A Virtual Vacation by Alex Profit
 
Here are some things I am excited about this weekend:
 
-A final thought on Spring Cleaning…prevention.
-Amazing dinner parties here and here.  I would love to plan something like these on a smaller scale.
-Fun gift idea.
-My first Etsy purchase.  Why didn’t I know about Etsy earlier?
-A visit to Gardner Village.
-New design blogs Dreamy Whites and Home and Harmony.
-I’m definitely going to make one of these…pretty and easy.
-A lovely new store to browse.  I’ll take this and this and one of these.
-An inspiration board.
-Completing Project One in my Transform Your Home Series (more later).

Happy Weekend!


*Photo at marthastewart.com


*Outstanding in the Field via Oh Happy Day


My Etsy purchase from Wren and Chickadee


Gardner Village Sale


DIY at The Farmer Family


House 8810


Marta’s Inspiration Board at martawrite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment