Transform Your Weekend


*Photo from Alice Lane Home

Happy weekend! Here at the Cartwright's we are gearing up for a fun party on Saturday evening and a visit from Courtnee and Geoff. I love parties! I love Courtnee and Geoff. Here are some other things I am lovin’:

-Joe has been asking us where we want to go on vacation this summer. My two choices are here and here.
-Some fun freebies at Creature Comforts.
-Chris Purdie’s amazing art and I am proud to say he is my cousin! I use to babysit him.
-Do you think this is a good activity for our mother-daughter Rainbow party?
-Preparing to cleanse…my body this time.
-Earlier this week I was angry about this…but now I am lovin’ this. My daughters’ swimwear looks more like this.
-A trip down south to Bijou Market. Anyone want to come?
-I love this new product from Burt’s Bees. I love anything from Burt' Bees.
-New blogs I’m lovin’…A Cup of Jo (everyone loves this blog) and Stephmodo (everyone should love this blog).
-Best of all, General Conference.

Happy Weekend!

1 comment: