Transform Your Weekend


Rachel Austin at Etsy

Welcome to the weekend, starring…lots to do and never enough time! I have a lot of things I need to do this weekend. I have a lot of things I want to do this weekend. I have a lot of things I wish I was doing this weekend.

Here are a few of those wants and wishes:

-I am making homemade crème fraiche right now. I want to turn it into the Creamy Garlic Herb Dip…and I want my family to like it.
-I want to make these lemonade cakes…I remember making something similar with oranges at girl’s camp.
-I want to reserve a copy of this book, starring some amazing crafty ladies.
-I want to make about a 100 projects like these Pantone chip magnets.
-I want to upgrade my pantry with these 5 things…and then 5 more.
-I want to spend hours perusing my new blog crushes…Home Made Happy and Progressive Pioneer.

-I wish I was sailing the Greek Isles this summer like Jordan.
-I wish I was at Mom 2.0 Summit like Gabby and Liz.
-I wish I was going on this amazing Easter egg hunt with Gabby and Stephanie.
*(Let’s face it…sometimes I wish I was Jordan, Gabby, Liz, or Stephanie…or at least I wish I could hang out with them.)
-I wish I had time to read all the blogs on this list…and yes, I wish I was on this list, or any list.

What are your needs, wants, and wishes this weekend?

I have an exciting announcement next week…it kind of involves a baby…but not the human kind.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment