The Weekend Changes

 


Pinterest


Another weekend, another trip.  This is probably why I can’t complete my lists, or take a shower, or exercise, or sleep, or weed my yard…I am too busy enjoying the summer!  I think enjoying the summer is probably at the top of my list anyway so I can check off that anyway.  Yay Me!

Halle and I are headed to the Peel Cabin in Timber Lakes where we will spend the next few days with my oldest friend and her family.  We have been friends for so long, that I don’t remember when she wasn’t a part of my life.  We were pretty much inseparable as girls, college roommates for a semester, and each others maid of honor at our weddings that were three weeks apart.  As adults, we don’t see each other a lot, but a few times a year we go to lunch and catch up, and we get to the cabin with them as often as we can.  Also, this friend of mine is the best labor and delivery nurse around.  I know because she was my nurse when I had daughter three, Lainey, and she came in on her day off to be my nurse, and it was her husband’s birthday.  That also shows you that she is the best friend around.  Yep, she is pretty much my BFF for life!  I’m glad that is one thing that has never changed.

So anyway…we are off to spend some time with them at the cabin where we will eat and talk and play games and laugh and watch movies and go on hikes and then start the list all over again.  It is one of my most favorite things to do!  While I am gone, I hope you enjoy a few of my favorite changes from the week:

10 Changes to Enjoy this Weekend:

1.   A great fashion change from Liz at Say Yes to Hoboken.
2.   A food change…Homemade Popsicles are one of our favorites!
3.   A design change…Giant Washi Tape.
4.   Another great read.
5.   Crafty change…I want to go to this Summer Camp.
6.   Vacation change…Top 10 Apps for Summer Vacation.
7.   Blog change…some new links to love:  Design Seeds and Young House Love.
8.   An Edible Rubik's Cube.
9.   Music to Love.
10. Inspiration.

Wishing you a lovely weekend with a lovely change or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment