This picture pretty accurately depicts the month of July at the Cartwright house…vacationing, late nights, sleeping in, eating until our bellies pop, and enjoying all things summer. Of course, it is amazing how much work it takes to relax. Someone has to plan the trips and buy the food and do the laundry and make sure the garden is still growing. But it has been a slow and unscheduled and easy-going time and we have loved it! Things change next week, but for now, there are still a couple more days to enjoy…and here a few changes to enjoy as well.
10 Changes to Enjoy this Weekend:
1. Food change—turn off the oven and make some No Bake Desserts.
2. Thing change—transform paint chip cards into a Paint Chip Mobile.
3. Another thing change—accept the Pinterest Challenge.
4. Location change—take a trip using Bing Travel…even if it is just an imaginary trip.
5. Book change—find a favorite summer read using What Should I Read Next?
6. Money change—a spending fast at And Then She Saved.
7. Design change—a Chevron Painted Ceiling Fan (I’m definitely going to do this)!
8. Web change--Kirtsy's Redesign is fabulous! Lot’s of new things to pin.
9. My change—I blogged about a bottle cap belt a long time ago. I’m going to change it to this.
10. Inspiration via Segullah. Here is a quote:
“… grace is not a booster engine that kicks in once our fuel supply is exhausted.Rather, it is our constant energy source. It is not the light at the end of the tunnel but the light that moves us through the tunnel. Grace is not achieved somewhere down the road. It is received right here and right now. It is not a finishing touch; it is the Finisher’s touch.” (Brad Wilcox)