Happy weekend. I hope you are enjoying someplace as lovely as in the image above. We are finishing up our back-to-school preparations, celebrating an anniversary, and gearing up for Joe’s birthday celebration next Monday. Life is good here at the Cartwright's. I hope your weekend is relaxing, exciting, and full of happiness. Here are a few changes…
10 Changes to Enjoy this Weekend:
1. Design change: Sew a Skirt in One Hour.
2. Thing change: Personalized Party Cups.
3. Food change: Steel Cut Oats.
4. Miraculous change: Nienie is Pregnant!
5. Healthy change: Commercial Sunscreen Dangers.
6. Fashion change: Inspiration from Kid's Clothes.
7. Color change: Yellow Door…I’m excited to share my green door next week.
8. Simple change: No Obligation Book Club at Simple Stated.
9. Organization Change: Chalkboard + Post-it Notes.
10. Inspiration…from my lovely Courtnee.
Wishing you lots of beautiful changes this weekend. See you back here on Monday.