Design Changes—Missoni for Target

 


Missoni Comfort Bike

Are you familiar with the Missoni fashion house?  I’m not much of an expert on design or fashion so I wasn’t familiar with the name, but I’m definitely familiar with the look.  I love all of their chevron-inspired design!  Missoni just released a line at Target, so it will be easier and more affordable to sport Italian design  or have it in your home.  This is what Target says about Missoni…

Since 1953, the legendary Missoni fashion house has been known worldwide for its eclectic mix-and-match patterns, colors and textures. Now Missoni brings its iconic Italian lifestyle to you with the exclusive Missoni for Target collection.



Images at Target


What do you think?  Will you Missoni, or not?  I really want that bike…and that blanket…and that jacket!

1 comment:

  1. I was at Target today and it was a frenzy! Things sols out in minutes and their website crashed. People were buying to resell on ebay for much more!!

    Crazy day!

    ReplyDelete