Healthy Changes—Vegetarian Report

 


Sundried Tomato Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwich at Closet Cooking

 

I thought I would give a report on my plan to become a vegetarian.  It has been about a month since I made that decision and I’m still feeling really good about it.  I’ve learned a lot, lost a few pounds and noticed a big increase in energy.  I’m surprised at how easy it has been, but I’ve never been a huge meat eater so it isn’t that big of a sacrifice…so grateful that chocolate and sugar are not meat! 

 

I also watched another food documentary, Forks over Knives.  Here is the trailer…

Forks over Knives

 

I found this movie extremely compelling.  It makes sense on so many levels and even fits my religious code of health.  Here is a little video about that…

 


Video at Mormon.org

I realize the vegetarian change is not for everyone, but it is definitely a healthy change for me.  My only complaint…the more I watch and read the more I’m leaning toward becoming a vegan.  But not until I try that fantastic looking grilled cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment