2012 Changes—Twelve in 2012


Paint chip image from Picssy
Graphics from Me

I am finally emerging from my blog fog after 48 hours of blog redesign.  I’m happy with the results and all the new tricks I’ve learned.  I’m still editing posts to fit the new format, but hope to have that done soon.

Over the past few weeks, I’ve been doing a lot of planning and organizing and thinking about what I want to accomplish this year and what changes I need to make.  There are a lot…too many to actually accomplish in fact.  But, I finally realized that I could choose one major change to work on each month.  That makes 12 total changes.  Then I had an amazing epiphany!  If I make one change each month of this year, that will be 12 changes in 2012.  So clever, so organized, so simple…so obvious.  But, it will be another 100 years before things work out so smoothly, so I intend to take full advantage.

I’m seizing the day and making this my year of change!  If you want to know more about it, read this.  I’m starting with Organize, hoping to make a good plan for the year, and get my home and life more organized.  Then, I’ll be ready to move on to the next 11 changes that I want to make.  I’ll give you a hint for February’s change…it starts with a “d” and ends with an “iet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment