The Weekend Changes


Image at Wit and Delight

 

A bit gloomy, windy, and rainy here today so I’m planning a few things to lighten the mood…an organizing project with Lainey, a decorating project with Halle, a run with Joe, and a treat or two.  Riley is actually here for a minute, so I’m going to make her some breakfast and catch up on her life.  A pretty low-key weekend is just what we all need here!

Meanwhile, here are some changes for you to enjoy this weekend:

* I so wish I was at Alt Summit right now!
*A changing design trend…stripes to Polka Dots.
*The perfect treat for a gloomy day…
rice pudding.
*Organize with
chalkboard paint.
*Two of my favorites,
Kirtsy + Pinterest.
*My project with Halle is similar to
this.
*Inspiration…
Forget-Me-Not.

Hope your weekend is merry and bright!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment