2012 Changes—Happy Thoughts

12 in 2012_thumb[2]_thumb[2]
February--Be Happy


All images at From Up North

February is almost over…are you feeling any happier?  I think the most important thing I’ve learned about happiness this month is that it is a conscious pursuit. It is something that I need to think about and work on every day.

How often do you really think about happiness…not what you think would make you happy, but what in your life makes you happy right now?  I was surprised at how difficult this was for me at first, until I discovered that the key for me is words and images.  Of course, I’ve been filling a Pinterest board with happy images and that has helped me discover what truly makes me happy…in a deeper and more meaningful way than ever before.

In my search for happy images, I discovered a new website, From Up North.  My favorite thing…inspirational quotes + beautiful typography.  Here are a few of my favorite quotes on happiness.  Read them, and really think about them.  Then accept or reject them as you wish.  One of the greatest things about happiness is how personal it is for each of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment