The Day of Love


Image at Society 6

Happy Valentine’s Day!  We had a lovely morning here with out traditional candlelight breakfast.  I’ve found that a good way to celebrate the holiday with my girls…and then leave the evening free to celebrate with my man.  On the menu today, strawberry cheesecake bites, heart-shaped hard boiled eggs (mine didn’t quite turn out like this), and raspberry muffins with streusel topping…one of my girls’ favorites.  The table was decorated with doilies, red & white striped straws, candles, hearts, and a valentine and small gift for each of my sweeties.  The only thing that would make it better…if my oldest daughter Courtnee and her husband Geoff were here.

Now for tonight…still no plans, but something together sometime today is on the list.  So grateful that I’ve been able to spend every Valentine’s day for the past 24 years with my best friend.

In honor of the day, here are a few beautiful pictures of lovers…


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image

 

2 comments:

  1. I like the collection! Very appropriate for today.

    Jes
    http://www.thecheapchico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures were beautiful! And I have to say that some of my favorite memories are those Valentine's Day breakfasts. They were fabulous!

    ReplyDelete