A Few Thoughts on Nutrition


Image and Snack Ideas at Six Sister's Stuff

I apologize for being a bit late with my posts this week.  I’m in the process of switching to Word Press and spending many, many hours teaching myself how to use it.  So far I’m very happy with the results.  About 1 month after starting this blog, I knew I would have to do this at some point…and I guess that point is now.  I’m aiming for the big change by next week.  Hopefully all continues to go well.

In the midst of overhauling my blog, I decided to overhaul my menu/shopping/ cooking routine.  I’ve spent most of the morning reviewing and printing recipes, and this afternoon I’m going to put a plan together.  I’ve found a few things along the way that I thought I would pass along to you.


Image

*A new blog to love, Keep it Skinny.  It fits in well with my love for Athleta, and my surfer-girl fantasy life.  The recipes look fantastic.



Image

 

*Do you eat Quinoa?  Did you know it is a super healthy whole grain and packed with lots of protein?  Did you know you can cook Quinoa in a rice maker?  I’m going to try some tonight.



Saucy Sprinkles


*Best idea ever!  So simple, but so brilliant.  For a healthy treat with a hint of chocolate, stuff your raspberries with a chocolate chip.


 


March--Get Healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment