Whole Grains


Image

Sometimes I feel like I need a degree in Nutrition in order to navigate all of the food choices that are out there.  Whole grains seem especially daunting because there are so many choices that I’m unfamiliar with.  I think that is about to change.  When I checked my inbox today, I have a great email from Whole Foods Market that included a Guide to Whole Grains and Flours.  I’m excited to see what I can learn…and looking forward to new foods to try.  I love whole grains, but the rest of my family, not so much.  I’m hoping to find some that we can all agree on, and enjoy.

Make sure you check this article out, and let me know if you have any favorite whole grain foods or recipes.  Lots of good information here, too.

 


March--Get Healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment