The Weekend Changes


Image

Happy Weekend!  Today, I’ve got some lovely plans that involve Joe, time at the Salt Lake Temple, dinner with friends, and honey.  How does that sound?  So far we have nothing planned on Saturday.  Hooray…I love a free Saturday!  Sunday always means church and family time at home.  Do you have any awesome plans this weekend?

While I’m thinking up fun projects for Saturday, here are some changes for you to enjoy:

*Remember 15 minute Friday?

*Irish-Inspired Décor for St. Patrick’s Day.

*
Have you read Little Bee?  I’m right in the middle, and I love it.

*
8 Weeks of Healthy Dinner Recipes and Menus.

*
Have you seen the Icy Finger of Death?  Fascinating!

*
I’m late to the game, but I finally ordered some Happy Tape…for my tape-happy Tween.

*
Inspiration…
Mark Bittman’s TED talk, “What’s Wrong with What we Eat?”

And here are a few changes you might have missed:

*Links for My 10 Happiness Commandments.

*A Tween Bedroom.

*March Changes--Get Healthy.

Have a wonderful weekend full of happy changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment