3 Reasons I LOVE--Spoonflower


Image by Domesticate at Spoonflower

Are you familiar with Spoonflower?  It is not an exaggeration to say that I have a new obsession and a new love!  Spoonflower is a website where you can custom design your own fabric.  Super easy and fun…I had a lovely fabric designed in less than 5 minutes. 


Graphic Changes by The Change Lady

3 Things I Love About Spoonflower

1.  Design your own fabric…fun, easy, and endless possibilities!

2.  Buy fabric by other Spoonflower designers…so many unique choices!

3.  Design and sell your own fabric on Spoonflower…a forum for budding designers!

Does it get any better…really?  If so, please let me know where.

Here are a few of my favorite designs from Spoonflower: 


Southwest Shrubs by Holli Zollinger



Freeform Arrows by Domesticate


Forsythia by Gollybard


Freestyle in Black by Domesticate


Ikat by Patti Slollinger

No comments:

Post a Comment