The Weekend Changes


Image by Kate Thomas at  Little Things Studio


I was planning on switching my blog over to WordPress this weekend, but hey…things change!  My daughter Courtnee and her husband Geoff are coming for a visit and birthday celebration so I’ll be spending my weekend shopping, cooking, decorating, and celebrating.  Fun times!  I’ll also be busy at the Old Folks Sociable, and tomorrow night I’m working on getting healthy at a Zumba Glow Party.  Another fun and busy weekend.   I hope your weekend is the same, but maybe not so busy.  Here are a few changes for you to enjoy: 

*A Cupcake ATM via Design Mom.

*5 Tips for a Killer Yard sale.

*Pinterest Changed!…I think I like it.

*Spring Pastels on Kirtsy, too.

*Dieting interferes with Happiness…I think I knew this.

*This Healthy Burger looks so good!

*Inspiration…Stephanie’s thoughts on Comparison remind me to Be Lori.

And here are a few changes you might have missed:

*Get Dressed!

*A Few Thoughts on Nutrition.

*Spring Pastels.

*10 Happiness Commandments.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting my work, but I am kate thomas, not that person you listed. If you don't mind letting me know where you got that girl's name, I would be most appreciative. You can find my email in my website or I am on twitter, Facebook, etc. I have had a ton of problems with this piece. It is all over the Internet without any credit to me.
    Thanks
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry Kate! I saw this on another blog that gave you credit, I just misunderstood. The blog writer is also a designer so I assumed she had created the piece.

      I have made the correction...and I love your work. Thanks for letting me know.

      Be the change,

      Lori

      Delete