The Weekend Changes



Image from Juniper Moon Farm

Happy weekend!  Can you believe that March is already over?  My mind is reeling over that fact.  My focus on getting healthy officially ends tomorrow and next week I’ll be back with April’s change.  It is all about cleaning because we are in a terrible cleaning funk over here.

I’ll also be cleaning up the blog by switching to Word Press on Monday.  I’ve still got some work to do, cleaning up old posts and links, so things might be a bit different for a while.  Please be patient with me.

I’m looking forward to a weekend of General Conference (link below)…I so need some inspiration and counsel right now.  Some of our conference traditions…a clean room to relax in, fresh flowers, conference notebooks, and yummy breakfasts.  While I’m busy with conference prep, here are a few changes for you to enjoy:

*Scraps are for the Birds.

*Pantone’s Top Colors for Spring 2012.

*A Grassy Monogram and a Mossy Monogram.

*Nienie's Book Release is next week…so happy for her!

*Young House Love's Spring Collection at Joss & Main.

*Neapolitan Rice Krispie Treats.

*Inspiration all weekend long…General Conference.

Have a fun and inspiring weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment