The Weekend Changes

We are getting ready to go to a family reunion here. I love camping when there is a cabin to sleep in, flushing toilets, a covered pavilion, and a refrigerator. I guess that isn’t really camping, but I still like it. I’ve got to finish packing and do some little chores, but here are a few things I wanted to share…

10 Changes to Enjoy this Weekend:

1. The knot so hard flip flops via Design Mom.
2. Orange Mint Summer Salad.
3. The most amazing Dream Home…make sure you see all 5 posts!
4. A Sprout Bookmark.
5. A happy Yellow Door.
6. If you can’t find me this summer, I will be here
7. …here
8. …here
9. …or here, all images via Dreamy Whites.
10. Inspiration.

Have a wonderful weekend…I hope my camping trip includes a bug that looks just like the little guy above.

No comments:

Post a Comment