PLT—Pinterest Picks


There is never enough time!  I am currently in the “almost finished” stage of about 5 projects that I want to blog about…none of which include cleaning the house, paying the bills, or working on the yard.  I am also currently freezing as I have spent the last two hours at the computer with the air conditioner and ceiling fan blowing on me and it is time to check the turkeys again.  Also, I promised to make Joe lemonade cookies today and I think I forgot to fix lunch.

Despite all of that, I did manage to get in some Pinterest time today and here are a few of my latest picks:


date night from tiny white daisies

 


a current project from Ruffled Sunshine

 


someday from lalole blog

 

There are lots more additions on my Love Board and my Private Moment Board.  I am saving most of these images for something that I’m over the top excited about!  I will share soon.

Hope your day is full of completed projects…I’m hoping mine might be, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment