Design Changes-Real Life Home + Living With Kids

 



Stephanie’s Real Life Home Series


Gabrielle’s
Living With Kids Series

I have really been enjoying these design series at Stephmodo and Design Mom.  It is always interesting and inspiring to view real homes that real families live in.  The homes are different, the designs are different, the families are different, but each looks like an inviting and happy place.  How could you not love a home in a tower or one with an indoor swing?

I find these series every bit as inspirational as a great design magazine, only better because the images I love can all go straight on my Pinterest boards.  No mess, no clutter, no waste.

Take some time to browse through these inspirational posts, and let me know which one is your favorite…I’m still deciding.

No comments:

Post a Comment