My Fitness Pal


Image


If part of your healthy changes involve losing weight, I know a great tool for you to use.  My Fitness Pal is a great way to track the calories your putting in (eating) and the calories that are going out (exercise).  It is free and easy to use.  Best of all, you can get an app for your phone so that you can enter information wherever you are. 

It is also a good way to find the calorie count before you take one bite of food…there is an extensive list of foods in their database, and you can always enter your own as well.

If I record what I’m eating, it makes a big difference in my weight loss success.  Knowing my personal limits and being more aware of what I’m actually eating helps me make better choices.  And it is always rewarding to earn extra calories through exercise.  After all, weight loss and gain is all about calories in and calories out.

I’m currently using My Fitness Pal to lose some weight.  Taking some time off of running was not good for my waistline, and neither was winter.  So I’m back to counting calories.  For some strange reason, I kind of like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment